Friday, January 30, 2009

Ten Things I Will Never Write on this Blog

  1. Look at the pictures of my cute little kittie.

  2. I don't find Laser sailing exciting enough any more so I am going to sell my Laser and buy a Force 5.

  3. Thank you Jesus for making me so awesome.

  4. Look at the pictures of my cute little doggie.

  5. As expected, this weekend I won the New England Laser Masters/ Buzzards Bay Regatta/ Hyannis Regatta.

  6. I didn't write anything on the blog last week because my cute little kittie puked all over my computer and ruined the keyboard.

  7. This weekend I ran a marathon in 2:30.

  8. Today was a perfect day for sailing but I preferred to stay inside and watch football on the TV.

  9. I really miss George Bush.

  10. Please don't leave any comments on this post. It's already perfect and you couldn't possibly add anything else of interest.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyyy, what's wrong with the Force 5? aside from the fact that there are very few of them around...and their silly bailer design...

EVK4 said...

You're not sailing much are you?

Tillerman said...

Anonymous - Nothing's wrong with the Force 5. It's basically a copy of the Laser that came out a year or two after the Laser, but without being any better. It's extremely popular among the seventeen old geezers that show up to the Force 5 North Americans every year.

My comment was ironic. As in "I think I need to move up to a stronger beer so I'm going to see if I can handle Bud Lite."

Tillerman said...

Edward - what makes you think that?

Pat said...

That's okay, I've taken a whole week off from sailing...

Anonymous said...

hah, sorry, I should have concluded my Force 5 comment with a smiley or some other equivalent indicator of non-seriousness. I actually own a Force 5 and even resurrected it to sea-worthiness (well, bay-worthiness anyway) last summer. It's stored at Pawtuxet Cove. There's a slow leak I need to find before I'd consider it for racing though...

Post a Comment