- I have a picture of a Flemish coil on the wall in my dining room.
- I have kept an accurate running diary since 24 December 1990, with details of how long I ran each day, route, weather etc. etc. etc.
- I once wrote to the editors of the Oxford English Dictionary to point out an error in their definition of "water".
- I have a copy of every version of the Racing Rules of Sailing going back to 1981.
- I once wrote to Dick Rose to point out that there was a logical error in the wording of one of the US Sailing Prescriptions to the Racing Rules.
- I've just looked up "anal-retentive" to see if it needs a hyphen.
- I always leave one blank line at the end of every blog post. Never less than one. Never more than one. Just one. I have no idea why.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Posted by Tillerman at 7:00 AM