Sunday, June 22, 2014

One Million Candles



Some time yesterday this blog clocked up its millionth visit on SiteMeter. (The number of page views is currently just below 1.8 million.)

That's a scary amount of wasted time and lost productivity by people stumbling over here to read my utter nonsense and insane ramblings.

Unfortunately I can't identify who the actual millionth visitor was. Too bad. That person deserves some kind of recognition.

I wonder if Tillerwoman could make a cake with one million candles?


2 comments:

O Docker said...




This could have been the same ten people coming back 100,000 times.

I know there's one guy who sells genuine Prada shoes at very reasonable prices who has posted here at least 10,000 times. I've read just about every one of his comments. He always fools me.

At first I think he is a gifted poet with a remarkable talent for metaphor before I realize he or his algorithm know nothing about the English language and are just spouting gibberish.

At any rate, you are to be congratulated. He's only visited my blog about a hundred times.

How do you do it?

Tillerman said...

This is true O Docker. And I suspect SiteMeter is counting my visits too so that probably accounts for half a million.

How do I do it? I don't know. I think I just have a personality that attracts robots.

Post a Comment