Thursday, March 03, 2016

The Burning of the Socks

It will soon be time for the Burning of the Socks.

Are you ready for it?


Skippy said...

Yes please. The only problem is the rain doesn't usually stop until July 5th.
John in PDX

Tillerman said...

The rain actually stops in the Pacific North West? I didn't know that.

All joking apart John in PDX, I do expect to be coming out the Gorge for the RS Aero US Nationals in August. Bringing my wife (non-sailor) this time too. Maybe we will get a chance to meet up this time.

O Docker said...

Monday, no trousers. And now - no socks?

Where is all of this leading?

Oh god, no! An ugly picture just crossed my mind.

I'll just attribute this to a long winter there and mansion fever. Do try to get out some, when you can, and please - keep your shirt on.

Tillerman said...

Keep calm O Docker.

I did go out running twice this week. And sailing once. I wore socks and trousers and a shirt on all three occasions. I am wearing socks and trousers and shirt now.

Post a Comment