Monday, July 18, 2016

Screensaver - RS Aeros at the Gorge in 2015



I have been using this photo as the screensaver on my computer for almost a year now.

It was taken at the RS North Americans at Cascade Locks in the Columbia River Gorge last year. Actually I think this particular shot may have been taken during the clinic run by International RS Aero Class Manager, Peter Barton, on the day before the NAs.

That's me in #1516.

This picture has it all. Lots of RS Aeros. Sunny day. Good breeze. Spectacular scenery.

Is this heaven? No, it's Oregon.



There were 21 RS Aeros sailing in the 2015 NAs. Still the largest fleet of RS Aeros at any regatta in North America so far.

That record will surely be smashed in 26 days when the RS Aero 2016 US Nationals will be held at the same location.

Looking forward to seeing again all the friends I made at the 2015 NAs, and meeting for the first time more RS Aero sailors from all over the USA (and the UK.)



Maybe I will also get a new screensaver?


No comments:

Post a Comment