Wednesday, February 22, 2006

For The Man Who Has Everything

OK, I know it's still over four months until my birthday but I figure it's never too early to start dropping hints. So check out Private Islands Online.

If you need a suggestion for a present then Thatch Cay, one of the last undeveloped islands in the BVI, would be very acceptable. Or maybe Tilagica Island described as one of the last "affordable" South Pacific islands for sale.

Just in case your definition of "affordable" is a little different from regular island buying folk then there's no need to be extravagant. Little Turtle Island would be a nice gesture at a mere $65,000. (Though I am a bit worried by that description of its area as "0 acres". Is that at high tide or low tide I wonder?)

Anyway, it's just a suggestion. You can always surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment