Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Chrifsmas

I'm not a Pastafarian but I do think it's important to be tolerant of all religious beliefs. Pastafarians are clearly passionate in their belief in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and are doing sterling work to improve the education system in Kansas.

So in the spirit of the season, and continuing my recent series of posts on alternative views of the holiday, let's
not forget to "put the FSM back in Chrifsmas".


Happy Chrifsmas to Pastafarians everywhere.

3 comments:

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Gah! Now I'm scared! I shall lock all my windows and doors after seeing that! heh heh

Hope your Xmas with your loved ones is special and positively memorable.

Cyalayta
Mal :)

Anonymous said...

Don't be scared Mal. The Flying Spaghetti Monster won't harm you. As long as you follow his Eight "I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts".

Tim Coleman said...

The truth is out there!!!

Post a Comment