Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hi - it's Robbie


Tillerman has left the keyboard quiet this month. He hasn't touched a computer for almost two weeks. He has been away on one of those yotting vacations he likes to take from time to time.

I don't know why he doesn't want to write blog posts when he is off doing his yotting thing. But he doesn't. Last time I caught a glimpse of him he was muttering that it's something to do with trying to prove to Tillerwoman that he is not addicted to the Interwebs. Ha! Fat chance of that! She is a smart cookie and is not so easily fooled.

So he has left me in charge of this Proper Course thingy since the beginning of the month. I am Robbie the Robo-Carp and I have just been figuring out how this Interblog stuff works. Apparently I was supposed to use my automated robotic powers to read Tillerman's mind and post something in his style every day or two.

I hope I did OK. Tillerman will be back soon and if he doesn't like what I did I'm afraid he might disconnect my batteri...

2 comments:

Blattaria said...

How can a fish use the shift key?

PeconicPuffin said...

You've got stuff on your chin, fish.

Post a Comment