Saturday, June 04, 2011

She Came in Through the Bathroom Window

I said that I didn't think it could be done.

I challenged my readers to write posts on boating related subjects that were inspired by Beatles song titles or lyrics. Many did so. But the real challenge was to see if anyone could find a way to link boating and a really bizarre Beatles song title such as She Came in Through the Bathroom Window.

I really didn't think it could be done.

But I've been following Bikini Boatworks, the Long Island boat cleaning and detailing company, on Twitter. They were the inspiration for my post a few days ago It's a Clean Machine!. A few minutes ago they tweeted a picture of one of their staff cleaning a certain room in the boat. Yes, I do know it's usually called "the head" on a boat. But there is only one possible caption for this photo...

She Came in Through the Bathroom Window







4 comments:

Andy Tidy said...

Do all their cleaners look that good?

Tillerman said...

Yes. Or even better.

Carol Anne said...

Up at Five O'Clock Somewhere, that's the emergency entrance if one is locked out -- from inside the house, I can't reach the locks on that window because the bathtub is in the way.

But I didn't get locked out of the house over Memorial Day, even though the wind tried mightily to slam the automatic-locking back door shut while I was lugging stuff to and from the car.

Pat said...

At first I thought the Bikini boatworks crew was a spoof. I'm still skeptical about how they can get by using cleaning chemicals without OSHA-approved personal protective clothing!

Bikini wax, bikini waxer, gotta be careful which you request.

Post a Comment