Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Fishy?

I'm sorry -- I can't stop laughing. I just have to share this with you.

Following links from one
blog to another I came across Life aboard a Taswell which is well worth a visit in its own right.

But what caught my eye is that the owner of the blog is using Google Ads which claims to generate ads that are matched to the characteristics and interests of the visitors that the site's content attracts
.

And the ad at the top of the list is for a product that gets rid of Fishy Vaginal Odor.

I can't imagine what it is about the site that triggered this connection. But don't forget that if you go to the site and click on the ad you are generating revenue for the site owner, Cameron Clarke! Sweet.


2 comments:

Carol Anne said...

This resonates. Just this evening, Pat and I were discussing criteria for evaluating boats in Pat's bigger-boat quest (which has been put on hold due to Pat's being summoned for jury duty). One of the biggest criteria that I mentioned was that tht boat should not stink. In particular, I said that if the boat had a fishy smell, I would immediately disqualify it.

Meanwhile, I found the link hilarious.

EVK4 said...

it's not the fishy smell, it's the fishy stains that suck. Imagine this scenario, first light, you're on watch, first thing to do is look around deck to see if anything broke while you were dozing. You know what I'm getting at, a freakin' flying fish landed on deck in the middle of the night. Whoever finds it has to clean it and those stains do not come off easily. I always hated the 3-6A watch.

Post a Comment