1. I hate things like this because they force you to reveal too much about yourself.
2. When I was a kid I had an embarrassing incident.
3. I once had a crush on someone.
4. I have a real, but minor, flaw.
5. I have a major flaw but it is really a major virtue.
6. I had a mean nickname when I was a child.
7. Years ago I won a major honor for a certain achievement.
8. I once met a celebrity.
9. I suffer from a small adversity, but I overcame it in a funny way.
10. I just thought of some random thing that I could add to this list.
11. I admit that I always identified with that weird ancillary character on that popular TV show.
10. There is something about me that is genuine and poignant.
13. I want to express heartfelt thanks to my family for just being there that time.
14. There is a line in a certain song that always makes me cry.
15. You really don't want to know about that drug thing.
16. I could tell a story about how I stood up to authority, dwelling on descriptive details that would help it not seem like I was making myself out to be a hero even though I really am.
17. There was that time when..... no, it's too painful to tell.
18. I was the 13th man to walk on the moon.
19. One of these is completely made up.
20. I wanted to call my firstborn son Barack Hussein but my sensible, rational wife wouldn't let me.
21. There is a story that appears to expose my inept parenting while in fact highlighting my kids' precocious brilliance.
22. I wish I owned a unicorn.
23. My parents ought to be mentioned on this list.
24. I have a skill that I am proud of and I acquired it in an unexpected way.
25. There is a certain location that is my favorite place on earth.