Monday, November 01, 2010

Winner of $75 Gift Certificate Contest

There were only six valid entries for our recent contest to win a $75 Gift Certificate for CSN Stores. All the other entries were invalid in some way because they broke the simple contest rules in that they were anonymous, not from followers, or were multiple entries from the same person.

The six valid entries were from
  1. Litoralis
  2. Annie
  3. mamipdx
  4. Jo
  5. Drew
  6. Liz

Regular readers of this blog may notice that two of the valid entries are from members of my own family. This is true, but I didn't make it a rule that family members were ineligible, so I'm going to allow them.

Now I know there's some site that does random number draws in a way that proves to all the participants that they were all entered and that it was all fair and neutral and whatever. But it costs money and I'm too mean to use it for only six entrants. So you'll just have to trust me.

As there are six entrants I'm going to roll a dice. Actually a virtual dice at Roll Dice Online.

And the winner is...



Jo


Congratulations to Jo, who thinks I'm "salty"!

Jo - please email me and I will send you the secret code to use the gift certificate. (I can't get the email address in your comment to work.)

9 comments:

Jo said...

Wow- what a great surprise! Your blog has been cracking me up. I think you're hilarious and salty- a good combination.
Thank you for this giveaway. This extra bit of cash is definitely going to come in handy.
Jo

Jo said...

Well- now your email won't work for me (the link isn't valid for my computer set-up). My email should work fine- try again!
jorossi(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks...

Unknown said...

congrats jo, but i am bitter. i already spent the $75.00 today on a drop leaf table....

Tillerman said...

OK Jo. Email worked this time. You should have the certificate now.

Baydog said...

Annie, I already put that $75 toward the new Laser mast section.

Anonymous said...

Once again "anymouse" strikes with a craigslist old laser ad.
Just think of all the spare mast sections TillerMon could amass ;).

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/boa/2038051395.html

Joe said...

¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º> ¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><(((((º>¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º> ¸.•´¯`•¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º> ¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><(((((º>¸.•´¯`•.¸¸
><((((º>¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º> ¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><(((((º>
¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º> ¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>

Jo said...

Seriously- I actually used the gift certificate for a piece of furniture- not a drop leaf table mind you- but a nightstand for my daughter's room. Sorry to disappoint.
Jo

Tillerman said...

Good for you Jo. I'm glad you found the gift certificate useful.

Post a Comment