Sunday, February 05, 2012

Giants Use Yoga to Prepare for SuperbOwl


Apparently a team of big men from New Jersey called the East Rutherford Giants are playing in a game today called the SuperbOwl. And they are using yoga to prepare! Just like I do for sailing.

According to the article in that link some lady called Gwen "whips the players into shape for gameday by coaxing them into pretzel-like positions."

This is a lady with a whip.


This is a pretzel.


I will leave the rest to your imagination.

7 comments:

yarg said...

Is that really a yoga pose? I'm not impressed, even accounting for a pro-Patriots and anti-Giants prejudice. I would prefer to see a Tillerman pose, and my favorite, of course, would be the lady with the whip.

Tillerman said...

Too much information yarg. Calm down.

Actually I am thinking of doing a few (serious) posts about yoga over the coming weeks. Although I don't plan on posting any pictures of me doing it. But if I can find any pictures on Google Images of attractive young ladies doing the poses that I write about then I will post them here, for educational purposes only of course.

No more whips though.

Sorry.

Baydog said...

That's a Philly pretzel, not an East Rutherford pretzel.

Tillerman said...

Baydog, I bow to your greater wisdom of pretzelship. I actually thought it was a Foxboro pretzel. Perhaps you should write a blog post about how to identify the terroir of a pretzel on your pretzel blog.

O Docker said...

I remember authentic Philly pretzels looking more like this.

In my old neighborhood, most of us thought yoga and yogurt are the same thing.

It wasn't until I moved to California that I found out there's a difference.

Tillerman said...

In my old neigbourhood we thought yoga and Yogi Bear were the same thing.

Ajlounyinjurylaw said...

Yoga, huh? Looks like it worked.

Post a Comment