Monday, May 14, 2007

Ask The Tillerman

Last week it was the group writing project on embarrassing moments in sailing. This week I'm going to try and answer some of the questions you suggested when I asked back in April what "how to" articles would newcomers to the sport want to read on a sailing blog.

Here's the list of questions...

What are the basic safety precautions?


What clothes should I wear for sailing?

Where should I sit in the boat?

How do I go faster in light winds?

How do I mentally prepare for racing?

How do I read windshifts on the water?

Hmmm. Not sure I know all the answers on those topics. But I'll take a stab at each one and then I'm sure you will add stuff in the comments if I miss something or correct me in the comments if I get it totally wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment