Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WMTHLPHLSSLW

I went to my local branch of Worst Marine a few days ago to buy some White Marine-Tex Handles Like Putty Hardens Like Steel Sands Like Wood. As I took the familiar red, white and blue box to the checkout the Worst Marine store guy said, "That's great stuff!" I guess he was lonely and wanted some conversation. There aren't many customers in our local branch of Worst Marine these days.

But he was right. It is good stuff. In fact I hereby announce that
White Marine-Tex Handles Like Putty Hardens Like Steel Sands Like Wood is #5 on my list of All Time Best Sailing Innovations Ever.

In case you hadn't noticed we are having a group writing project on Best Sailing Innovation Ever. You too can enter. Full details are at Best Sailing Innovation Ever. Browse the entries so far at Spinach? and More Innovations. If you can't decide on what is the Best Sailing Innovation Ever you can even enter more than once. That's what I'm going to do.

I love
White Marine-Tex Handles Like Putty Hardens Like Steel Sands Like Wood. I always carry some in my toolbox. It's perfect for fixing minor dings and gouges in my daggerboard and rudder. I finished up my old box repairing some scratches in the bottom of my daggerboard caused by a huge submerged invisible rock that God had carelessly left a few yards away from my favorite launch ramp.

Did you know that this stuff handles like putty, hardens like steel and sands like wood? Magic stuff.

Tomorrow I will reveal to the waiting world what is #4 on my list of All Time Best Sailing Innovations Ever. You're going to love it. It's even bigger than
White Marine-Tex Handles Like Putty Hardens Like Steel Sands Like Wood.

2 comments:

JP said...

Doh! Why didn't think of WMTHLPHLSSLW!

Looking forward to number 4

Carol Anne said...

Here's my guess ... water.

Post a Comment