- EVK4 SuperBlog One of my first favorite sailing blogs and still up there. Has won more Tilley awards than any other blog ever. Check out also SF Sailing Examiner for more of Edward's sideways looks at sailing San Francisco Bay.
- frogma Kayaking, a bit of sailing, a bit of gardening, and slices of life in New York City. Strangely addictive.
- Messing About in Sailboats The perfect example for the rest of us of what a sailing blog should be.
- Apparent Wind Words of wisdom from a coach who also happens to sail a Laser.
- Never Sea Land Best blog by a guy with fantasies about women with no legs.
- Captain JP's log Sailing, canoeing, life by the Thames, a bit of everything.
- Bruce Smith's Caribbean Voyage Best blog about life in the islands.
- Look to Windward Best Racing Rules blog in the entire universe.
- Peconic Puffin Crazy windsurfer, I mean, even crazier than me.
- The Horse's Mouth Best blog about fishing on Fridays.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
It's been a while since I published a Top Ten Sailing Blogs list. So here is my definitive 2009 list of the sailing and other boating blogs without which I could not live...