Friday, September 21, 2012

I Am The Entertainer

Pam over at Improper Course kicked off her post about Percentage Sailing by saying, "Tillerman recently wrote about Sailing and Luck on his Proper Course blog. His post was thought provoking but the comments were even better."

Oh yes.

The comments on Proper Course are better than the posts.

I know that.

Pam followed up her remark in the comments to her post by telling me, "You have some very wise followers. But your writing is always entertaining."

Thanks Pam.

Now I know my role in life.

I write a blog for "very wise" followers.

But me,  I'm not wise.

I am the entertainer.





Today I am your champion. 
I may have won your hearts. 
But I know the game, 
You will forget my name, 
And I won't be here In another year, 
If I don't stay on the charts.


You may now leave some very wise comments...

5 comments:

/Pam said...

Ah, but your are wise, for it is a very wise man who can entertainingly inspire others toward wisdom. You're one of a kind Tillerman. One of a kind!

Lindy said...

Until I ran accross Improper Course and then Proper Course I was stuck with the Laser International site for info. I have found so much information here that I would not have found elsewhere that now everymorning I start my day with these two blogs. Entertaining? For sure.

my2fish said...

I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob.

O Docker said...



It's nine o'clock on most any day,
the regular readers weigh in,
There's an old man watching the world go by,
Viewing all with his chronic chagrin.
He says, "Son can you type in a comment here,
I don't really care how it goes.
Something sad, something sweet, I won't need to delete,
Something shorter than my original post."


Write us a post, you're the Tillerman,
Write us a post tonight.
Well, we're all in the mood for a parody
And you've got us feelin' alright.


Tillerman said...

Chronic chagrin!!!! Brilliant.

Post a Comment