Thursday, July 12, 2007

Three Three Three

Here is my list of the Top Three entries in the Blog Project Three contest which I entered earlier this week with my modest but incredibly witty post-modernistical-ironical post on 3 Fatal Errors of Blogging...

Where was I? Where am I? Oh yes.

I can't vote for myself so here are the next best three entries...

Get Healthy in Three Minutes

3 Reasons Running is Good for You


Three reasons to try a marathon


The contest wasn't about health and fitness but I chose three from that category because they're closer to the theme of this blog than entries about Blog Stickiness, Kermit the Frog, Transformers, Sexy Cover Ladies, or Why Superheroes Wear Their Underwear On The Outside. Hey, look them up yourself if it that's your thing.

Having spent three minutes writing this post I'm going to follow the three pieces of advice in those three posts and go for a three mile run. See ya.

1 comment:

Carol Anne said...

I especially liked that second entry in your list. Something about the sense of humor, perhaps.

My typical workout has been 2.5 miles; maybe I should up that to 3.

Post a Comment