Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Cemco Turbo Vertical Shaft Impact Crushers and Contract Manufacturing 70th Sail

My 70th Laser sailing jaunt of the year was a blast around Bristol Harbor in a brisk north-westerly. Good workout for the hiking muscles and a chance to work on my boat-handling technique, especially tacks and mark roundings.

It wasn't exactly a new revelation but one thing I noticed particularly was that I do need to improve my ability to get back into the fast upwind mode after tacks and leeward mark roundings. It takes me too long to get into the full-on hiking position, sheet in (especially after a mark rounding),
swap hands (after a tack), balance the boat, accelerate up to full speed, and get in the groove

Hmmm. Always good to find something to improve.

Thanks to Carol Anne for arranging sponsorship for this sail from Cemco Turbo Vertical Shaft Impact Crushers and Contract Manufacturing. If crushing is what you need then Cemco Turbo Vertical Shaft Impact is the way to go.

Don't just take my word for it. A picture is worth a thousand words...


Maybe Cemco could help me crush "that one", my friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A cone crusher is an important part of your stone or ore processing process since it crushers the material to the desired dimensions. Since this process is usually secondary in the crushing system there are several processes that depend upon timely crushing so that the entire chain of processes function as one smooth and well-oiled machine.

Post a Comment